Bucket list…May 11, 2010 - Author: Greis - 20 Comments
When it comes to blogging I’m a follower.
When I see fun meme’s or great ideas I’ll totally post them here too.
What can I say, I’m pretty boring like that.
Some of my favorites have posted their 101 lists. They have given themselves over 1,000 days to complete a list of 101 things/tasks. I’m a slacker and really don’t want to commit to completing a list by a certain day, and I don’t want to commit to a set number of things/tasks. So I’ve titled my list Things To Do Before I Kick the Bucket. So as long as I don’t die tomorrow or in a week or even sometime within the next few 20 years I figure I’ll have some time to get these things done.
I’ll be updating my list with new things as I think of them and I’ll be crossing things off as I get them done. I don’t promise that they’ll EVER be completed.
Things to do Before I Kick the Bucket
- Throw out the 1st pitch at an Astros game
- Go to Australia
- Go on an Alaskan Cruise
- Sit in the Diamond Club at an Astros game (September 16 & 17, 2013)
- Get married
- Have a child
- Meet Justin Timberlake
- Attend a taping of the Oprah Show
- Attend a taping of the Ellen Show (April 28, 2011)
- Lose 150 pounds (As of 01/10/2013 I’ve lost 130 pounds)
- Buy a house
- Work out with Jillian Michaels (in person)
- Visit all Major League Ballparks (preferably while the Astros are there)*
- Spend a few weeks (2 or 3) in California traveling the Pacific Coast Highway
- Go to the Grand Canyon
- Go to Washington DC
- Travel to Canada
- Go on a Hawaiian Cruise
- Go back to Germany (where I was born)
- Visit the Eiffel Tower
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Create my family tree
- Get a college degree
- Visit all 50 states (not just driving through)**
- Travel by train
- See “real” snow (not fake Texas snow)
- Visit New York City during the holidays
- Run a 5K
- Get another tattoo (July 27, 2013)
- Go to Ireland
- Sit front row at a Kenny Chesney concert (April 3, 2011)
- Go to a SuperBowl game
- Own a MacBook
- Own a DSLR camera
(and then my apartment was broken into and it was stolen)
- Learn to play golf
- Have Lasik eye surgery
- Stay in a Hut over the water on a luxurious island (Tahiti, Bora Bora, etc)
- Skydive (with a beach view)
What’s on your list?